thanks, apprehensive shark!
Text hung with thread in a local park on the weekend.
i tell myself this a lot, i think it’s important
I want to see a reality tv show where straight dudes have to read the shitty messages they send to women to their mothers.
HEY YOU!! YEAH YOU!! DONT GIVE UP ON SOMETHING JUST COS YOU FEEL INADEQUATE!!! TALENTS TAKE TIME TO DEVELOP AND YOU GOTTA PRACTICE AND MAKE SURE YOURE HAVING A GOOD TIME!!! EVERYONE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DO SOMETHING GREAT YOU JUST GOTTA COMMIT YOURSELF TO IT! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT
i just almost missed my train because i was taking a personality quiz to find out what fruit I am
• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear
i have a lot of books to carry around school but i just throw them in my locker. why? im too focused on making my backpack look small. the smaller my backpack is, the cooler i am. dont ask me why